Automatically feed and cut tubes with the CTL-23PA HS high speed tube cutting machine!
Winton Machine is an industry leading provider of tube fabrication machinery. We build our machines in the USA and distribute worldwide. Learn more about the CTL23 HS High Speed Tube Cutting System at https://www.wintonmachine.com/ctl23-hs-high-speed-tube-cutting-machine
ABOUT THE CTL-23PA HS HIGH SPEED TUBE CUTTER
The CTL-23HS high speed automatic tube cutter comes standard with programmable part quantity and programmable cut length. 80 psi shop air ensures the tube is clamped during the cutting process. A material low indicator is used to sense the end of a straight length and alerts the user to load the next straight length for processing. The software doesn’t miss a beat, keeping track of the number of parts cut as new straight lengths are loaded into the machine.
Level wound spools of copper and aluminum can be processed with this tube cutting system. Thin wall stainless steel can be cut using this technique as well.
Automatic feed & cut…that is what the CTL-23HS tube processing system is designed to do.
The CTL-23HS is a free standing tube cutoff machine that automatically feeds and cuts from a bulk spool of tubing (level wound spool) or straight lengths. Designed for production, the CTL-23HS automatic tube cutter makes use of two backup rolls and (1) chipless type cutter to cut through small diameter tubing. With the tubing clamped, the backup rolls and cutter come in to make the cut. As the cutter continues to come in, the backup rolls plateau on the tube’s outside diameter thus providing excellent support during the chipless-cutting process.
– High Speed
– Dual powered payoff
– Extended table
– Microprocessor controlled
– Keypad & display for user input
– Capacity: 7/8 OD copper tubing
– Feed rate: 12″ per second, maximum
– Automatic pull-apart chipless type cut
– Automatic unload
– Electric Servo used to feed material forward
– Multi-roll powered straightener, horizontal
– Free standing machine with NEMA electrical box
– 5 speed settings for material feed rate
– Programmable part cut lengths, inches/mm
– Programmable number of parts to cut
– Material low indicator used to detect end of material/bar stock
– Top interlocked guard (guard must be in position to operate)
– Training videos online
– Optional PC interface for programming
– Batch processing via optional PC interface
– Optional horizontal payoff, non powered
Model CTL23PA HS Cut-to-Length Machine
Complete Engineered Solutions
Designed and built in the USA. Supported Worldwide.
Built for Production
– Easy to program
– Quick change tooling
– Real time programming
– Servo controlled cut length
Tube Cutting Experts
Engineered Solutions Since 1998
– Cuts copper and aluminum
– Choose from a variety of additional payoff options
– Ability to make program changes while machine is running
Additional Software Options Available
Add black mark detection to improve quality control
American-made with over 100 different machines installed.
Atlanta-headquartered Winton Machine
Dual powered payoff
Quick change tooling available
Servo controlled material feed (Straightener cover open for video)
Touch screen user interface
Batch processing available
On the fly program editing
24 inches per second feed rate
Optional discharge table
Customer specified length
Rotary cut in process
Optional black mark detection
Contact Winton Machine to discuss your tube fabrication needs. We’ll listen to learn your machine performance expectations
We’ll review your part drawings
We’ll provide you with the best-engineered solutions.