Valdis Krebs, network software and analysis consultant, shares his insights into how to think about and build networks for productive employment opportunities, going beyond popular social networking for numbers.
Valdis Krebs is the founder and chief scientist at http://www.orgnet.com. He is a management consultant, researcher, trainer, author, and the developer of InFlow software that maps and measures knowledge exchange, information flow, emergent communities, networks of alliances and other connections within and between organizations and communities. Companies like IBM, Google, Edelman, Vodafone, Aventis, Solvay, and Merck are among his clients. Valdis Krebs works from his office in Cleveland, Ohio with a network of colleagues in the USA, Canada and Europe.
Connect with I-Open at:
• Web http://www.i-open.org/
• Blogger http://iopeninstitute.blogspot.com/
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Open/170817416694?ref=ts
• Flickr http://www.flickr.com/people/iopen/
• Livestream http://www.livestream.com/iopen/
• Scribd http://www.scribd.com/I-Open
• Slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud http://soundcloud.com/i-open
• Tumblr http://i-open.tumblr.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/iopen2
• You Tube http://www.youtube.com/iopen2
• Vimeo https://vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2013 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118. Phone: 216-246-2447