Easier said than done, of course. There’s so much to consider: the countless software solutions out there, AI, myriad bells and whistles, AI, integration issues, AI, implementation challenges, AI, automation, and…no need to say it again.
That’s where Lance Haun comes in. Lance is ERE’s newest columnist. Drawing on his many years of experience as a practitioner, consultant, researcher, and writer covering the world of HR and recruiting, Lance will share his insights to help you understand TA tech better — and so that you can make wiser decisions in your own organization.
In this video, Lance and ERE editor Vadim Liberman converse about a range of topics, including:
• Top trends in — and concerns about — TA tech
• Which trends should not be trends
• How tech has evolved over recent years
• The ongoing battle between platform vs best-of-breed solutions
• The impact that increasing automation is having on recruiting
• The biggest misconceptions and assumptions that vendors and practitioners have about each other
• Why meeting Vadim was the biggest highlight of Lance’s life