5000 Series Flow Meters
Built upon proven TSI flow sensor technology, the 5000 Series Flow Multi-Meter redefines what a flow meter can do for you. This all-in-one flow meter simplifies your work by eliminating the need for multiple instruments and is flexible enough to fit your unique application. The 5000 Series offers a mix of models with varying features and functionality.
Basic and Advanced Models
All TSI flow meters integrate flow, absolute pressure, and temperature sensors to deliver readings and compensate flow measurements. 5000 Series base models also incorporate bidirectional flow sensing, color touchscreen display, configurable tube end adapters and companion PC software.
Advanced Flow Multi-Meter models can integrate flow rate, absolute pressure, temperature, volume, differential pressure, and humidity measurements into a single, compact device. Additional models include options for higher flow accuracy, data logging, humidity compensation, or a wide flow accuracy specification.
High Flow and Low Flow Options
The 5300 Series is TSI’s high flow thermal mass flow meter. The 5300 Series can measure up to 300 L/min while maintaining a low pressure drop. These flow meters have a lightweight, compact form factor when compared to other instruments that measure at similar flow rates.
The 5200 Series is TSI’s low flow thermal mass flow meter. These flow meters can measure up to 30 L/min and provide increased resolution at flow rates under 1 L/min. The 5200 Series flow body is designed with reduced internal volume to minimize circuit dead space and deliver highly accurate volume measurements.
Features and Benefits
• 4 millisecond bi-directional flow response
• High accuracy (±2% of reading, ±1.5% of reading optional)
• Low pressure drop minimizes back pressure
• Wide dynamic operating range (1000:1 turndown ratio)
• Multiple gas calibrations available, user-selectable
• 2.8 inch color touchscreen operation
• Measure up to 6 parameters with a single instrument
• Display four measurement parameters simultaneously
• Configurable tube end connectors
• Data logging options
• USB power and data communications
• 10 Point NIST-traceable Calibration Certificate included
• Temperature and pressure compensated flow measurements, optional humidity compensation
• Comes with FLO-Sight™ companion PC software
Trip by KV | https://soundcloud.com/kvmusicprod, Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com, Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0), https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/