VinylCut software also offers an open trial at no expense to you.
Visit http://www.vinylcut.co.za/ to download your copy today with no registration required.
VinylCut 5 add more features from VinylCut 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjov3CYJ1RY
– Deactivate software manually
– Upgrade Version 4 to Version 5
VinylCut Software Price
South Africa’s favourite Vinyl Cutting Software has been enhanced with new features!
Introducing VinylCut 5!
Vinyl Cut was first released in 2016 and has retained it’s popularity with an amazing 2000 copies being sold every year since it’s debut. A diverse set of
features along with remote assistance and customer support, have made it the number one choice for AM.CO.ZA clients.
The software is now compatible with 64 Bit Windows, Mac and Macintosh OSX operating systems.
Here are some more benefits that this update has to offer:
* Work on a series of images that require similar assets and keep to creative guidelines by having multiple projects open at the same time. Switch between tabs with ease, all within the same workspace.
* Various new effects have been added, including Bridge Warp, Drop Shadow, QR Code and Symmetrical Mirror
* Reduce the amount of vinyl used by applying the newly added Nest effect. Minimize the amount of unwanted space and maximize output by using customizable options such as Area Size and Spacing.
* Choose to display a template from the Documents tab on the Properties bar. Pick from a variety of pre-made mat templates to save time and get inspiration for your next vinyl project.
* Transform and align images with precision by using editable guidelines. Adjust the colour of guides and toggle them on and off with just a click of a button.
* The number of supported vector file types have increased. Import additional formats including PES,PEC,HUS,JEF,SEW,VIP and more into a new or existing project.
* Additional sizing options such as Fixed Height and Fixed Height Proportional have been added in the Sizing drop-down list within the Text panel. A Full Justification button has also been added to the alignment bar, revealing a couple of options that can be used to adjust properties of chosen words or characters.
* Convert strokes to paths to create complex and organic shapes that you can apply gradient fills to and manipulate effortlessly.
* Use the new trace image options to create masks and remove backgrounds without using a third-party software. Choose between editing the background or foreground of the chosen image with an adjustable brush. Pair this option with a drawing tablet and the zoom tool for high accuracy.
* Cut order settings will appear once a machine has been added in the “Cut with…” panel. Select various cut orders of the project layers from the drop-down menu.
* Quickly assign cut presets to layers within the Style panel. Choose a default setting or create custom settings for a particular project. Enjoy VinylCut’s new features along with it’s key features that you have grown to love. Explore a wide library of assets and effects within an easy to use interface.
AM.CO.ZA also offers a online VinylCut training course for both beginner and advanced users alike, to help you achieve your dream and realize your project’s true potential.
Please search on Youtube with AM.CO.ZA and VinylCut one word, you can find the feature video for VinylCut 4.
Visit www.vinylcut.co.za to download your copy of Vinylcut for free today to see what it has to offer. No registration is required.
When you are ready to commit and experience the full benefits of the software, contact AM.CO.ZA on 060 600 6000 or visit our website to register.
Thank you for watching this new feature summary brought to you by AM.CO.ZA.
AM.CO.ZA – Achievement Matters