Waverator Spectra is a virtual synthesizer to create complex pads, leads, atmospheric textures, ambient soundscapes and sound effects. Features a collection of 80 presets suitable for many genres and styles of music and flexibility to custom design over a diverse sonic palette. Available as plugin in VST 32 bit and 64 bit and VST3 64 bit versions for Windows as well as in Audio Unit for macOS.
• Two Digitally Controlled Oscillator (DCO) with three selectable waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse).
• DCO ‘A’ octaves: 8′, 16′, 32 with sync selector.
• DCO ‘B’ octaves: 4′, 8′, 16′ with interval control.
• Two Digitally Controlled Filter (DCF)
• ‘A’ with control over ADSR envelope generator (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
• B’ with control over cutoff frequency, contour amount, FM modulation and resonance.
• Mixer (controlling Oscillators A / B), master volume, filter modulation selector and switchable keytrack (OFF, 50%, 100%).
• Loudness Contour with control over ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
• Soft Waveform Modifier (Stereo Shaping).
• Double Delay Effect (Stereo Shaping).
• Portamento (Glide) Control.
• MIDI Automation. Implementation of MIDI Continuous Controller parameters for use with external hardware control via DAW.
• Preset manager (Only VST2/VST3 64-bit and Audio Unit). Load and save presets and banks.
• 80 internal presets (Pre-programmed sounds) with spatial auralization, bringing a stereophonic sound panning to increase the audible perspective.